The SJCAM SJ360+ Plus improves on the single lens SJ360 by having 2 lenses for a 720 degree spherical panoramic view. We will have more specifications for this pano camera soon. For now, check out the SJ360+ pictures. Feel free to comment or ask questions here.
Hello SJ360 Users,
We have a new v1.4 firmware that is required to upgrade to in order to use the new SJCAM Pano app.
For downloading SJ360 PC software converter, please click here:
Please send any feedback you may have to tony@SJCAMHD.com
If you have not purchased the SJ360 yet, it is now on sale: SJ360 Sale
Hello SJCAM SJ7 Star Native 4k Action Camera owners. v1.16 firmware upgrade will be massive. Below are just a few of the updates that will be in the v1.16 firmware.
SJCAM SJ7 Star v1.16 Firmware Changelog (In-Progress)
1. Adds Rotation function for video and photos – IQ improvement in progress. Removed for now
2. EV values adjusted to correspond with menu values.
3. Fixes FOV wide icon on 1080P 30fps and 60fps resolutions.
4. Fixes Russian language
5. Fixes Portuguese language
6. After restoring factory settings all 3 leds should flash.
7. Optimizes long exposure mode
8. Fixes touch calibration on the set time/date menu
9. Scene Mode added: Normal / Flash / Night / Sports / Landscape / Portrait / Sunset / Fireworks / Water / Indoors / Night Removed for now
Effect Mode added: Normal / Art / Sepia / Negative / B&W/ VIVID / 70Film Removed for now
10. Improvements on 120fps Slow motion quality (in progress)
11. Video Lapse Mode optimized. When long exposure is selected, timestamp will….(confirming)
12. Fixes when camera is in default camera mode, camera displays incorrect remaining memory card capacity amount.
13. Fixes the Wide FOV icon when camera is recording in 1080P 30fps and 60fps resolutions.
14. Removes black link on the left side of screen when browsing full screen photo album as well during shutdown.
15. Resets the camera’s default system time to the current month of latest firmware release.
(The current fw date is 2017/08/01)
16. Adds Auto Low Light support for all resolutions. Auto low light mode turned on by default.
17. Adds transmission mode to APP
18. Adds SJCAM logo watermark
19. Fixes when resolution is selected in the short-cut menu, the camera will now return to the correct UI interface.
20. Fixes when car mode is turned on, the camera will not turn off when unplugged from power bank. Connect the computer to select the U disk mode and unplug the data cable. The camera will not turn off
21. Fixes when in dashcam mode, change mode to photo mode and turn off camera; When power is removed and connected, camera goes into timelapse function (no longer does this).
22. Fixes the problem of 720P120 frame distortion
23. Increases touch screen sensitivity
24. Fixes Loop Recording bug
V1.16 Beta Download link: SJ7 V1.16 Beta5 (Aug 21)
Instructions on how to upgrade firmware: SJ7 Helpdesk
Online Manual: SJ7 Manual (updated to v1.15)
Please email email@example.com for the beta firmware for testing or to to report fw bugs.