Hello SJCAM M20 Owners,
M20 v1.3.1 was uploaded to our Chinese site before we officially launched it. This firmware is still beta and we ask that you upgrade only if you understand that this is beta firmware and it is still be updated.
We will have an official release ready in a week so we encourage you to wait for the official version.
SJCAM M20 v1.3.1 Changelog:
1.Improves App upgrade security and can be future firmware releases can be upgraded via SJCAM Zone (must update to this version though first).
2. Fixes: 720p connecting to App issue.
3. Adds: Low Light Mode: When turned off, frames lock. When turned on in the dark, the frames change at night to make the video lighter.
4) Fixes: OSD conflict with icons.
5) Fixes: fixes after turning off camera, long press power button causes flashing LED.
6) Fixes: When in dashcam mode, when power is turned off, there is an extended 10 second period before power off. When in other modes, the camera will stay powered on when being unplugged from power bank.
Download Link (Beta Version Only): M20 v1.3.1 Beta
Note: This version will be added Quick Capture in main menu and possibly some other features/fixes. Please stay tuned for the official version to be released on SJCAM Blog。 Any firmware reports or can requests can be emailed to email@example.com.
Thanks for your support!
– SJCAM Team